Palmyra Racing Association
Utility Vehicle Proposal
To better serve the needs of the Club on race day and non-sanctioned events, the following proposal serves to enhance the quality of our product.
*Any member(s) willing and able to provide a machine to be utilized for Club use from the Wednesday prior, to the Monday following Club events will be considered in lieu of the following proposal and potentially serve as a means to satisfy member dues and points requirements for the 2015 season.
– cost of club utility vehicle not to exceed $9000
– funds to finance the purchase of club utility vehicle to come from 2015 membership dues
Needs to be served by utility vehicle purchase:
– medical transport as needed on race days as emergency situations arise
– provide more expedient transportation to areas in need on race days
– maintain needs of the watering system (hoses, open/close valves, fuel)
– supervise the state of the facility and competition areas more efficiently
– assist in the clean-up of club facilities with regard to cones, hoses, refuse, and other items
Open discussion at Meeting before Hare Scramble October 27th 2014
Vote at General Membership Meeting. November 17th 2014