Skip to content
- No one is allowed to ride unsupervised. The time you crash hard will be the time you are alone.
- Riders must wear a helmet, boots, and goggles.
- No one is allowed to ride the track four days before a race at the track. The dozer will be out there and the operator can’t see you.
- No unauthorized riders. That means your friend can’t take a lap on your new bike if he is not a member.
- Remember the PRA golden rule – Always have fun!
- Riding in the spectator area or pit area on the grass or the service road shall be in 1st gear only and bike engine start time is 9:00 am. Roosting in the pits or driveway areas is expressly prohibited.
- Bike engine start time on Saturday and Sunday from October 15 – December 31 shall be 11:00am.